- Team supports up to 25 patients per day
- Sub-Specialty Support Available
- Community Hospital Environment
- Procedures: Central Lines, Intubations, & Resuscitation
- Mid-Level coverage
Our extremely competitive compensation and benefits package includes...
- Family Health, Dental & Vision Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Medical
- Malpractice w. Tail
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Match
- CME Reimbursement
- Relocation Stipend
Carlsbad is located in the Chihuahuan Desert and the Pecos River Valley. 160 miles from Midland and El Paso, TX and 210 miles from Las Cruces, New Mexico.The City of Carlsbad sits on the beautiful Pecos River and offers hiking, golfing, river recreation and lots of sunshine! Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Guadalupe Mountains National Park, the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens State Park are just a short distance from town. Great schools, low crime and a friendly, small-town atmosphere make Carlsbad a great place to live!