A large, well-regarded hospital in southern Ohio seeks a full-time Endocrinologist. Your practice here is expected to be busy right away, your compensation (salary, RVUs, sign-on bonus, loan repayment etc.) will likely be exceptional. This system is located in a rural setting and has a substantial service area to draw from, and the hospital currently does not have an Endocrinologist.
Some more general info:
- Mostly Outpatient practice (up to 90%).
- No call, 4.5 day work week.
- Support staff provided will include diabetes educators, LPNs etc.
- Will work with diabetes, thyroid disorders, full scope Endocrine practice.
- Within easy visiting distance of Columbus and Cincinnati.
Contact Nick Leu for more details:
(register or log in to show contact information)
Fellowship training and board eligibility in Endocrinology