Enjoy An Active Outdoor Lifestyle!
Join Two Neonatologists and 10 Midlevels at a 24-Bed, Level II NICU in a 340-Bed Hospital in a Suburban Colorado City!
- Modern, 24 Bed, Level II NICU
- Largest NICU between Denver & Salt Lake City
- No Competition!
- 2,200 Births Per Year
- Pediatric Sub-Specialty Support
- Full Support from Administration
- Employed-Guaranteed Salary+wRVU, Sign-On Bonus, Relocation, CME, Full Benefits!
Modern, Comprehensive, 340-Bed, Level II Trauma Hospital
- Largest Medical Center Between Salt Lake City and Denver
- Staff of 2,000 & 300 Physicians Representing 40 Specialties
- 40,000 ER Visits/ 7,800 Surgeries/ 200,000 Outpatient Visits
- 12 Modern, Operating Rooms
The Community-City of 60K
Beautiful Suburban Location Offering an Active, Outdoor Lifestyle
- Local Skiing, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Boating, Etc.
- Less than 2 Hours to Major Ski Resorts
- Amazing Natural Beauty & Dramatic Landscapes / National Monument Nearby
- 300 Days of Sun per Year! & Low Snowfall Accumulation
- Suburban Shopping Options: Target, Walmart, JcPenny, Herbergers, Old Navy, Best Buy, Cabela’s, etc.
- Unique Downtown Scene: Variety of Restaurants, Breweries, Shopping & Entertainment
- 22 Local Wineries / Festivals / Farmers Market / Arts & Entertainment Scene, etc.
- Varied Education Options - 11K Student College, 46 Public Schools, 9 Private Schools
- $189K Average Cost of a Home / Diverse Real Estate Options:
-Historic, Modern, Golf Course, Ranch Homes with Land, etc.
- Airport with Non-Stop Service to Several Cities
If you desire an instant referral base, time for quality of life, major metropolitan area amenities without the high congestion and crime; for stunning neighborhoods with instant proximity to outdoor activities without living in a rural/remote area, then please contact me for more details as I have been to this location. You can reach me, Marc Scarlata, at (800) 741-7629. For your convenience, please email your CV to (register or log in to show contact information). Visit us on the web at www.pacificcompanies.com.
Must be or become Board Certified
Must have a favorable background and malpractice history