Neurohospitalist / Neurosurgery Hospitalist Physician needed to practice in an inpatient setting.
Job Quick Facts
· BC/BE Neurosurgeon
· Support of local Neurosurgeons available
· Shared call schedule
· Excellent compensation package
· Malpractice & health insurance
· Relocation Assistance and Sign on Bonus
· Paid Time Off
· 401k and CME allowance
· 400+ bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services.
· U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital and feature a certified Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center, and a state-of-the-art Spine Clinic.
· A multidisciplinary approach that includes various non-operative treatments such as physical therapy, rehabilitation, pain management and psychological evaluations.
· Low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate
· Florida has No State Income Tax
· Growing population of young professionals; and trailing spouses are in luck because Forbes ranked Jacksonville in the "Top 10 Best U.S. Cities to Find a Job." Jacksonville was ranked in the top 10 of Mobility magazine’s "Best Cities for Relocating Families."
· Top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities.
· Known for its outdoor recreation opportunities.
· 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River.
· A short drive away is the home of the PGA Tour and The Players Championship (TPC) which are played at TPC Sawgrass, home of the famous 17th-hole island green.
· Another short drive to Amelia Island; named among the top 10 North American islands by Conde Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards.
· Elegant shopping and fine dining