BC/BE Psychiatry Physician needed to staff a new 20 bed unit scheduled to open the spring of 2018. The work is in an inpatient setting located in the coastal region of South Carolina.
· Board Certified/Board Psychiatrist
· Practice is inpatient
· Call shared with medical director
· Excellent compensation with malpractice & health insurance
· Relocation Assistance
· 401k and CME allowance
· Negotiable incentives
· The Medical Center is one of two Level II trauma centers in South Carolina
· A Level II trauma program in SC certified by the American College of Surgeons and DHEC
· Trauma surgeons treated 3,400 patients in 2016, identified as those who suffer life-threatening injuries with potential for secondary complications such as shock, respiratory failure or death
· Three dedicated trauma rooms with helipad adjacent to the emergency department - five trauma surgeons, a trauma orthopedic surgeon, anesthesiologists, emergency department physicians and onsite laboratory.
· Established practice currently consists of Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Trauma, General Surgery Trauma, Breast Surgery and General Surgery.
· Located in South Carolina near a 60-mile stretch of coastline that is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US.
· Recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations in the country.
· Community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.