Hospitalists| Locum Tenens Need in Washington State
About 77 miles outside of Spokane, WA
- Call -yes
- Mon-Sun – Usually scheduled in blocks of 2, 24 hour shifts. 7-8 shifts per month.
- BC (or within 3 years of residency)
- 100% Adult Medicine
- 12 pts per day
- 25 beds
- 2-3 admits per day and 2-3 discharges per day.
- Will be required to supervise other HCP’s – Residents rotate with hospitalists. If they see pts, they will need supervision and co-signatures.
- Specialty back-up for Anesthesia, Gen Surg, Ortho Surg.
- Ancillary Staff: 3-4 RN’s, 1 LPN, 2 Tech’s on avg for 15 pts.
- Will need hospital privileges – will take 1-2 months.
- EMR: EPIC
- We do intrafacility transfers to PSHMC and PHFH in Spokane, WA.
- BLS, ACLS, DEA required
- Privileges Required:
- Inpatient (with ICU)
- Non-Invasive Vent Mgmt
- Vent Mgmt (Acute)
- EKG Interpretation
The Quest Difference:
- Same-Week Payout
- Assistance with Privileging
- Best A Rated Malpractice
- We Pay You for Referrals
- 24/7 Access to Your Recruiter
To learn more about this and other opportunities please contact:
Lauren Rainey – Physician Recruiter
404-645-7624 or (register or log in to show contact information)