General Psychiatrist for Illinois - #3061
One of the largest Behavioral Health providers in Illinois is adding a General Psychiatrist to their staff.
The Psychiatrist is responsible for:
• The medical and psychiatric management and care of patients
• Acts as consultant to staff and external providers of psychiatric services
• Requires Board Eligible Psychiatrist with valid Illinois Medical License
*Board Certification is preferred
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience and at least two (2) years experience in treating patients with substance abuse disorders.
• Experience in psychiatric evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents is preferred
• Knowledge of Medicaid is helpful, but not required
• Requires successful completion of background checks, good driving record and ability to utilize computer/electronic systems
• Salary is based on qualifications and experience
• Benefit package includes health insurance, PTO and retirement plan match
Come and join this community-based behavioral Health care program. You can make a difference here!
For more information on this great Psychiatrist position, please call Tim Leigh at (877) 499-9889 and send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).