Experienced Obstetrics and Gynecologist needed to join practitioner in an employed practice. Robotics experience needed for this position.
Job Quick Facts
· Obstetrics and Gynecologist Physician
· 3 years’ experience required
· Robotics experience required
· Monday to Friday schedule with ½ day Friday
· Laborists available after hours
· Excellent compensation package
· Malpractice & health insurance
· Relocation Assistance
· Paid Time Off
· 401k and CME allowance
· 2 hospitals comprised of 400+ bed acute care services.
· Free-standing emergency departments.
· Named one of the top hospitals for quality and safety for the fourth year in a row by Joint Commission.
· Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
· An award-winning Heart Center.
· Breast Care Center.
· Institute for Robotic Surgery.
· Growing population - In 2014, South Carolina was ranked #2 in the United States for inbound residents.
· 7 to 8 months of warm weather.
· Cost of living in South Carolina is 7.3% lower than the national average.
· Ranked one of the friendliest states in the nation.
· Close to beautiful beaches and mountains.
· Tons of outdoor year-round activities available.
· Known for horse racing, and the Darlington Raceway.
· Nature parks and trails.