BC/BE Palliative Care Physician needed to join an Outpatient Medical Clinic needed in the coastal region of South Carolina. Immediate opening available. This position entails both inpatient and outpatient care, as well as, patient care while supervising and mentoring residents.
· Board Certified/Board Eligible Palliative Care Physician
· Practice is inpatient and outpatient.
· Clinic hours: Monday - Friday
· Admissions are handled by hospitalist service
· Excellent compensation with malpractice & health insurance
· Relocation Assistance
· 401k and CME allowance
· Negotiable incentives
· The Medical Center is one of two Level II trauma centers in South Carolina
· A Level II trauma program in SC certified by the American College of Surgeons and DHEC
· Trauma surgeons treated 3,400 patients in 2016, identified as those who suffer life-threatening injuries with potential for secondary complications such as shock, respiratory failure or death
· Three dedicated trauma rooms with helipad adjacent to the emergency department - five trauma surgeons, a trauma orthopedic surgeon, anesthesiologists, emergency department physicians and onsite laboratory.
· Established practice currently consists of Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Trauma, General Surgery Trauma, Breast Surgery and General Surgery.
· Located in South Carolina near a 60-mile stretch of coastline that is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the US.
· Recognized as one of the top retirement and tourist destinations in the country.
· Community is comprised of a myriad of unique neighborhoods that include easy access to golf, the ocean, shopping and entertainment, national caliber live music venues, a local symphony, minor league baseball, water parks, outlet shopping, international airport, fishing, boating and 2,500+ restaurants.