Psychiatrist / Psychiatry Hospitalist Physician needed in South Georgia
BC/BE Psychiatrist needed for a hospital with growing physician demand.
Job Quick Facts
· Board Certified / Board Eligible Psychiatry Physician
· Responsible for covering 15-bed unit
· Consulting on the floor
· Employed position
· Flexible schedule: 7 on/off schedule or Monday – Friday
· Excellent compensation package
· Malpractice & health insurance
· Relocation Assistance
· Paid Time Off
· 401k and CME allowance
· Psychiatry unit consists of 15 beds
· Specialties include: - Cognitive disorders, behavioral management of all types of Dementia - Mood disorders, including major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder - Anxiety disorders, including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) - Psychotic disorders, including Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective disorder - Personality disorders, including borderline personality disorder - Addictive disorders, including outpatient comprehensive assessments and after care (excluding detoxification treatment)
· The hospital is a 231 bed full service, acute care facility.
· Staffed by over 300 physicians.
· Ranks as a top performer in key quality measures that includes decreased hospital length of stay, decreased patient mortality, and decreased complication rates.
· A participant in the Patient Safety Organization (PSO), and Clinical Safety Improvement Program (CSIP) the hospital actively strives to improve patient safety, and quality of care.
· Diverse cultures
· Outstanding schools - private and public
· Beautiful beaches nearby