BC/BE Psychiatrist needed for a hospital with growing physician demand.
Job Quick Facts
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Psychiatry Physician
- Responsible for covering 15-bed unit
- Consulting on the floor
- Employed position
- Flexible schedule: 7 on/off schedule or Monday – Friday
- Excellent compensation package
- Malpractice & health insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k and CME allowance
- Psychiatry unit consists of 15 beds
- Specialties include: - Cognitive disorders, behavioral management of all types of Dementia - Mood disorders, including major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder - Anxiety disorders, including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) - Psychotic disorders, including Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective disorder - Personality disorders, including borderline personality disorder - Addictive disorders, including outpatient comprehensive assessments and after care (excluding detoxification treatment)
- The hospital is a 231 bed full service, acute care facility.
- Staffed by over 300 physicians.
- Ranks as a top performer in key quality measures that includes decreased hospital length of stay, decreased patient mortality, and decreased complication rates.
- A participant in the Patient Safety Organization (PSO), and Clinical Safety Improvement Program (CSIP) the hospital actively strives to improve patient safety, and quality of care.
- Diverse cultures
- Outstanding schools - private and public
- Beautiful beaches nearby