STG International has an immediate need for a Family Practice Physician to support Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colorado.
- Shall provide outpatient health care to qualifying beneficiaries as scheduled by the
- Care shall include but not be limited to continuing, comprehensive health
maintenance and medical care to entire family regardless of sex, age, or type of
- Will maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family unit, to include preventive medicine, behavioral sciences, and community health.
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of his/her assigned patients.
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and
orders required diagnostic testing.
- Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and implementation of
- Determines need for consultation and assists
in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
- Approving/disapproving subspecialty referrals.
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
- Providing primary and secondary preventive maintenance care.
- All inpatients will be admitted as per the local MTF instructions.
- Be capable of adequately diagnosing and treating a wide-range of pediatric and adult acute and chronic diseases and injuries including but not limited to conditions of the:
- Skin Pulmonary System
- Head Gastrointestinal System
- Eyes Musculoskeletal System
- Ear Genitourinary System
- Nose Reproductive System
- Throat Lymphatic System
- Neck Central Nervous System
- Cardiovascular System Endocrin System
- Psychiatric and Behavioral System
- Secure and maintain an adequate airway to include endotracheal intubation
- Cardioversion of life threatening arrhythmias
- Simple minor surgical procedures: punch biopsies, excision of skin lesions
- Simple abscess incision and drainage
- Nail trephination
- Sling or swath injuries
- Lumbar puncture
- Suture simple laceration
- Suture removal
- Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency.
- Current Board of Certification by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (AOBFM).
- Basic Life SupportAdvanced Life SupportPediatric Advanced Life Support