Physician is required to be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine. Physician is responsible for providing appropriate, timely assistance and instruction, and advising other health care professionals on patient care safety, recommended diagnostic testing and medical care decision making and treatment. Works constructively and collaboratively with other health care professionals in attaining high standards of health care in compliance with IHS regulations and directives. Develops effective relationships with patients, maintaining cultural sensitivity when treating or assisting in patient care, or discussing any complaints from patients relating to treatment and standards of care.
- Days and Nights available
When you work with AB Staffing, you enjoy TOP $$$ as well as the following perks:
- Dedicated and experienced staffing specialists here to serve you
- Independent contractor positions that include malpractice insurance
- W-2 salaried travel contracts where you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Housing or housing allowance
- Health insurance options
- Life insurance plus long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- $2000 toward CMEs
- Paid vacation/time off and much more!
Since 2002, AB Staffing Solutions, LLC, has placed Nursing, Allied and Locum Tenens Professionals at facilities across the country! With every successful placement, our providers improve patient care while exceeding the needs of our valued clients!
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V
- Current license issued within the United States
- AHA BLS
- AHA ACLS