Our Pediatricians serve as primary care providers to a panel of patients and are responsible for organizing and managing the care of our patients including outpatient care, coordinating inpatient care, and referrals for specialty care. We follow a Patient Centered Medical Care Model. Our Physicians assess health risks, promote and provide disease prevention, and practice evidenced based medicine.
Qualifications: Completion of an accredited residency program. Current MA MD/DO License, Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatrics.
We offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits package with this position including Health, Dental, Life, Long Term and Short Term Disability insurance, FSA, 403b Savings Plan including employer match, Vacation, Sick & Holiday time & CME stipend.
- Malpractice Insurance is covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
- We are qualified for Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs, as well as the Loan Repayment Program through the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers.
- No Hospital Rounding and reasonable call coverage.
- We are certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a recognized Level 3 for systematic use of patient centered, coordinated care management processes (Patient Centered Medical Home).
- Patient/Administrative Load: 32 Clinical hours and 8 Administrative hours.
- 1:1 ancillary support
- Continuing Medical Education Stipend of up to $1500 and 5 days of leave per year (prorated.)
- Reimbursement for initial and renewal costs of licenses.
- Centralized billing.
- EMR (NEXTGEN)
- 8 Sick Days, 4 weeks of Vacation and 10 Paid Holidays per year (prorated).