Hospitalist Locum Tenens Need in Tennessee
About 54 miles outside of Nashville
- 7 on / 7 off Schedule
- MD Hours: 7a-7p
- MLP Hours: 7p-7a
- Average Daily Census: 12
- Procedures: preferred, not required – Intubation, C-Lines
- Code Response: Yes
- Vent Management: Required
- One mid-level provider 7p-7a
- BLS/ACLS required with response to codes
- Ventilator management skill required
- Procedures: endotracheal intubation and central line placement skills preferred but not required with ED/general surgery/anesthesia backup
- PICC Line service available
- Transcribed dictation populated directly into EHR
- Electronic physician order entry
- Small, independent, rural hospital with inpatient geriatric psychiatry facility close by also. Hospital has progressive attitude with enhancements in OB program and outpatient infusion center.
- No inpatient dialysis.
- Telemedicine available for neurology and cardiology with face to face rounding of cardiology twice per week.
- Hospitalists perform medical consults on 3-4 patients at geriatric psychiatric facility.
The Quest Difference:
- Same-Week Payout
- Assistance with Privileging
- Best A Rated Malpractice
- We Pay You for Referrals
- 24/7 Access to Your Recruiter
Kara Robinson – Physician Recruiter
(register or log in to show contact information)