MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
EmCare is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician in Renovo, Pennsylvania.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care
- ATLS, ACLS
- Recent ED Experience
- 2,000-annual volume
- Independent contractor status
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
Bucktail Medical Center also offers a full service Emergency Room 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In additions, the facility also has Laboratory, radiology, Ambulance, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy Departments.
Clinton County is 900 square miles located in north central Pennsylvania. We are a gateway to the Pennsylvania Wilds offering hundreds of thousands of acres of state forests, parks, game lands, and the West Branch Susquehanna River for your outdoor recreation.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or PRN opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader that delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership
- The support and resources you need to succeed
- "A" rated professional liability insurance
- Credentialing and enrollment support
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals
- Safe and comfortable work environment --
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- Colleague referral bonus program
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. EmCare is the nation's leading physician practice management company. The privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel, and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture. But each one recruits and hires clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. In addition to full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available through EmCare, you can search locum tenens opportunities on this site that are offered through our locum tenens staffing partner - Qualitas™ Locum Tenens. Similarly, you can search opportunities that exist with our newly acquired company - Phoenix Physicians.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small town to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
Or email: (register or log in to show contact information)