Rochester, NH: We invite a friendly Family Medicine physician to the largest city in New Hampshire’s beautiful Seacoast Region, near Portsmouth NH and southern Maine.
Enjoy a convenient 4 day/week schedule, joining an experienced physician and an NP providing primary care to patients of all ages in this a new hospital-owned, outpatient-only practice. Become part of a team of 250 health care providers in 39 areas of specialty serving over 100,000 regional residents through an impressive 110-bed acute care community hospital.
We are offering:
- Scenic, friendly and desirable coastal community
- Easy proximity to the beaches, plus Portsmouth, Portland and Boston!
- Convenient four day/week schedule
- Become the third provider in a new practice
- Employment with respected 100+ bed hospital
- Big cash signing bonus
- Paid relocation to a tax-friendly state
- Very competitive base salary PLUS incentive bonuses
- Fully paid liability insurance (with tail)
- Paid health, dental, disability and life insurance
- Plenty of paid vacation plus more PTO for holidays and sick leave
- Paid leave plus an expense budget for your CME
- Retirement program with employer contributions
Come to New Hampshire’s scenic and friendly Seacoast region! It’s popular for a reason! Rochester is a bustling city of 30,000 people living just 20 minutes from the coast. With excellent public and private schools, several superb colleges, dozens of dining choices, all types of entertainment, and modern shopping & outlet malls too, everything you need is right here.
Enjoy a wonderful children’s museum, and activities including live theatre, summer concerts, golf, hunting & fishing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, boating, hiking, and walking paths among many rivers, ponds and lakes. Excellent downhill skiing is a short drive away.
There is no sales tax and no income tax in New Hampshire!
Rochester is close to Portsmouth, about an hour from either Portland (Maine) or the White Mountains - and less than 90 minutes from Boston, Mass. This thriving community offers the best of both rural and urban worlds.
Please contact us today to learn more about this excellent new opportunity.