Georgia's largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic is seeking a BC/BE neurologist to join a thriving, established group of three board certified neurologists.
Competitive compensation package, full benefits and a two-year partnership track.
- Benefit from the in-office EEG, ambulatory EEG, 2 EMG/NCS machines, EMG chemo denervation equipment and access to intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring
- Equipped for managing VNS patients and inpatient Video-EEG monitoring available at local hospital.
- Access to strong radiological facilities within clinic and hospitals with Neuroradiologists available to read studies. Opportunity to read your own CT/MRI studies
- Cutting edge technology
- Large primary care referral base, sub-specialty interests are welcome
- Shared inpatient call at 2 hospitals minutes from the office, 1:5, consulting only. Hospitalist teams admit; shared used of 2 office-based nurse practitioners
- Opportunity for teaching medical students and Family/Internal Medicine residents.
- Practice in a collaborative atmosphere with 4 neurosurgeons in office and 5 physiatrist/pain management physicians
The multispecialty group is home to 150 physicians across 37 specialties. The clinic’s comprehensive approach to medicine provides care each year to over 500,000 people of Northwest Georgia, Northeast Alabama and Southeast Tennessee.
The area is tucked in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and centrally located between Atlanta, Birmingham and Chattanooga. The beautiful Victorian river town stands out as the portrait of southern heritage and hospitality. The active community is home to the Tennis Center of Georgia, miles of trails for walking, running, hiking, and biking, and three rivers that offer fun water activities. Offers a blossoming arts community and a thriving downtown district with shopping and restaurants. The local public and private schools are recognized on state and national levels for excellence. The community is also home to three colleges and one university.
For more information or to apply, please forward a copy of your CV to (register or log in for contact information) or call 205-870-7068.