Physician / Urgent Care / Kansas City, KS
Urgent Care Physician Needed.
- We are one of the area's leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient urgent care.
- We are a physician-driven company offering full time, part time, and moonlighting opportunities that fit your career goals and your life.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in your own center without the administrative headaches.
- All business administration, human resources and marketing are handled by the Corporate Office, so physicians can focus on patient care, not paperwork.
Schedules vary by clinic, we let the physicians decide what their exact schedule will be, must work a minimum of 173 hours per month, pay is $200k plus bonus.
Have a quality career without sacrificing your quality of life:
- Convenient schedules, no call
- Competitive hourly rate with bonuses
- Full benefits package
- Generous sign on and relocation benefits
- Professional staff handles the business side - you just practice great medicine
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities available
Our centers are equipped with CLIA II labs, digital X-Ray, we are open 8am- 10pm weekdays, 8am-8pm Saturdays, 8-5 Sundays.
- Our full-time physicians work rotating schedules they help create.
- We also have a roster of PRN and full- time float physicians to help cover available shifts.
- We are non-appointment based and accept most major insurance plans.
- We are extended spectrum family.
- Practice and see a variety of patients from 3-months and up including general and urgent care, workers comp and occupational medicine.
- We offer full-time physicians three-year contracts with a competitive salary, generous bonuses, health, life, vision, dental, disability, 401k, paid vacation, paid CME time, CME reimbursement, and 100% malpractice insurance.
- Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, as a result, approximately 30% of our patients are returning to our clinics for their primary care needs - and that number is growing.
- Paid Medical Malpractice, Health, Dental, LTD, and 401K
- Vacation/CME & CME Reimbursement
- License Assistance Program
Wait at home, not in a doctor's lobby. With Web Check-In our patients can register at home, at the office, or anywhere they have online access.
Every location has:
- Experienced, qualified family physicians and staff
- X-ray capabilities
- In-house laboratory (CLIA Level II)
We offer the following services:
- Family Care
- School Physicals
- Urgent Care
- Occupational Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Medical Records
Kansas City, Kansas.