MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
EmCare Partners Group is seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Urgent Care Center at Flemington Urgent Care Center located in Flemington, New Jersey.
The Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Urgent Care at Flemington is a brand new, state-of-the-art facility in Flemington, NJ that opened in 2014. Stat Lab, X-ray and EKG services onsite.
Open 7 days a week-, including holidays:
- -Monday-Friday: 8am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 4pm
Flemington, NJ was ranked by Forbes Magazine as "One of the Best Places in the U.S. to raise a family".
- -Residents of Flemington enjoy top-rated public and private schools
- Outlet shopping, a vibrant downtown with great restaurants, boutiques and family-friendly events
- One hour from NYC and Philadelphia
- 30 minutes from Rutgers University and Princeton University.-
- Recreational offerings include: golf, horseback riding, hot air ballooning, hiking, mountain biking and fishing.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- "A" rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
To apply visit: https://www.emcare.com/careers/clinical-job-search/urgent-care-physician---urgent-care-flemington-nj/jo000003222?ci=5
or email: (register or log in to show contact information)