Internal Medicine Pediatric
ACADEMIC INTERNAL MEDICINE PEDIATRIC NEEDED – BE BUSY FROM DAY ONE
COMPETITIVE ACADEMIC STARTING SALARY + SUPERB BENEFITS PACKAGE
TULSA, OKLAHOMA – LIVE IN AN AREA WITH A DRAW OF 1 MILLION PEOPLE
Due to patient demand, a well-established Internal Medicine/Pediatric Residency program located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is seeking a faculty member to join a busy, well-rounded group that prides itself in quality patient care.
• Join an Internal Medicine/Pediatric Residency program with 3-4 residents per PGY
• Medical Director opportunity available – 50% Clinical and 50% Administrative
• Group currently has 3 Internal Medicine-Pediatric Physicians
• Competitive academic salary + wRVU production bonus
• Experienced and confident support staff in the office
• 33 days of paid time off per year with additional time for CME and annual stipend available
• Competitive benefits package including matching retirement package, medical, dental, vision, and disability
This organization is an EOE employer/individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
• Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
• Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
• Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
• Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
• Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
• Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking
• Cost of living is 10.6% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To be considered for this Internal Medicine/Pediatrics opportunity, please contact James E. Huggins at (949) 325-7068 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: MPD 3902577
For more Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job Posted: 04/03/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
95 Argonaut, Suite 160
Aliso Viejo CA 92656