Hospitalist needed for 5 on, 10 off model -- $335,000 Employed with benefits!
- SERIOUSLY…you will only work 120-125 days annually, carry an average daily census of 2-3 AND be joining a well-established program with a young-but-experienced staff
- Reason for new recruitment: senior Hospitalist reluctantly moving back to LA after 9+ years here
- If mountainside living isn’t appealing to your lifestyle or hobbies, DON’T WORRY! Two major cities nearby offer you a plethora of housing, shopping, and schooling options
- Regional hospital needing the right caliber of Hospitalist willing to do procedures, and we realize not everyone IS willing. For those of you able to do so, don’t feel alone as we have CRNA’s and Cardiology in-house to step in when needed!
- Gorgeous, Not-For-Profit Regional Hospital covers all benefits, malpractice, professional dues, licensure, sign-on bonus, and 403b with 3.5% match!
- Young, charismatic group of physicians simply needing a qualified primary care-trained ER provider to replace our beloved Dr. L, who is relocating to Los Angeles.
- Mountainside housing! Live up on the mountain, looking below at the hospital and town while still living well within 15minutes of both!
- Multiple school options offer direct affiliations with the local and State Universities for college credits. Complete semesters PRIOR to completing High School!
- Snow skiing? How about Golf? Want to watch as much MLB spring training games as you can? Pick an outdoor adventure or several in this mild climate mountain state.
This isn’t your cookie-cutter Hospitalist position and our docs prefer it that way. Having recruited a hospitalist here three years ago who is still here and just renewed her contract, I can confidently say you won’t find a Hospital with this many accolades and technological advancements. Please ONLY APPLY if you are confidant in your procedural abilities and want an outdoor playground at your fingertips!
If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference job number 592.