Adult Psychiatry Physician needed for Northwestern Kentucky
Located on the banks of the Ohio River, about 32 miles from Evansville, Indiana, this town is Kentucky’s fourth largest city. It is the second-largest city in the Tri-State region of Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky after Evansville. Called Kentucky’s Festival City, it is home to over 20 annual Festivals and Events, most of which are unique to this western Kentucky town. These events attract visitors from around the country and around the world. From barbecue to bluegrass, from fine arts to fine dining, from festivals to Broadway shows, this city has something for everyone.
This Hospital system is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that provides innovative medical advancements and compassionate care to help improve the community. This Hospital system which includes a top-rated hospital located 123 miles from Nashville, TN and 109 miles from Louisville, KY.
- Hospital employed
- Newly renovated outpatient clinic to accommodate growth
- Customize your practice – inpatient/outpatient or outpatient only
- 12 bed inpatient unit
- Practice with 3 BC Psychiatrists – 2 APRN’s – 5 licensed counselors
- Full benefits – signing bonus
If you’re looking for an excellent quality of life for you and your family, call Robert Overfield at 800-839-4728 or email your CV to (register or log in to show contact information)
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers
- View other opportunities at: http://www.beck-field.com/
Job Posted: 04/17/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
9330 Corporate Dr. Ste 103
Selma TX 78154