Board Certified / Board Eligible in: Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
ATLS, ACLS, PALS, and RTTD are Required (Grace Periods for Completion)
400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
Emergency Department Features:
* Newly Renovated in 2014
* 11,500 Annual Visits
* 5-Bed ED
* 24 Hours of Physician Coverage
It's A Great Place To Call Home!
The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs. Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play."
Benefits and Compensation
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership
* The support and resources you need to succeed
* "A" rated professional liability insurance
* Credentialing and enrollment support
* Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains
* Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals
* Safe and comfortable work environment --
* Competitive production-oriented compensation
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
* Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full- time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.