MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
* Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Henry County Hospital
* BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
* ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
* Current, unrestricted Ohio medical license and DEA
* 400 hours of ED experience in the last 2 years
* 12 or 24-hour shifts
* Competitive hourly rates
* Independent Contractor status
* "A" rated professional liability insurance
Contact Anthony for details: (register or log in to show contact information), 800-444-7009, or direct 850-437-4416
With an annual ED volume of 9,300, Henry County Hospital is a charitable, not-for-profit community hospital offering a broad range of primary, acute, and rehabilitative services to the residents of Henry County and the surrounding areas. Henry County Hospital provides quality healthcare and wellness services while emphasizing patient-centered care and excellent customer service.
Located in Northwest Ohio, the City of Napoleon is the county seat of Henry County. The city of 9,300 residents sits on the magnificent Maumee River. This excellent resource serves as a terrific venue for recreational boating, fishing and water skiing. Napoleon, founded in 1834, is home to many beautifully restored homes in its quiet neighborhoods, in addition to a vibrant downtown business district.
Please See Job Description