Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist physicians in Panama City, FL. Hospitalist Profile:
- 323-bed regional medical center with 144 private patient rooms
- Level II Trauma Center
- Stroke Center
- Top 50 Hospital Award recipient 5 years in a row
- Member of the Scared Health System
- Medical staff of more than 300 physicians and over 1,700 employees
- Healthgrades ranked Top 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care
- Ranked among the ten most affordable hospitals in Florida
- Comprehensives services include: Emergency Medicine, inpatient and outpatient surgery, Heart & Vascular Institute (including open heart surgery, 5 cardiac catheterization labs and cardiac rehabilitation), three ICU units, gastroenterology, hyperbaric medicine/wound healing center, infusion center, interventional radiology, sleep disorders center, family birth center, women’s and children’s services, radiation/oncology services, rehabilitation services, surgical services and healthplex fitness center.
- Daily rounding of 85 patients
- Physicians see 20 admissions a day
- Open ICU
- 7 hours on 7 hours off schedule
- 7:00am-7:00pm shift
- 2:00pm-2:00am shift
- 7:00pm-7:00am shift
- Nurse Practitioner coverage 6:00am-6:00pm (Cover cath lab, stress lab, Observation Unit & admits to the Emergency Department)
Located on the Florida Panhandle on St. Andrews Bay (95 miles from Pensacola, 100 miles southwest of Tallahassee and 95 miles from Mobile, Alabama) A water lover’s paradise featuring more than 27 miles of pristine white sand beaches, emerald green waters and an average annual temperature of 68.8 degrees Diverse housing offerings (from executive communities to golf course properties)
- Cultural activities includes community theater, visual arts center, art galleries, music festivals, Mardi Gras Festivals, spas, diverse nightlife, eclectic boutiques and restaurants and famous Pier Park
- Recreational activities include unlimited water sports (waterskiing, boating, pier and sport fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, jet skiing, skimboarding, paddle boarding, kiteboarding, surfing & parasailing), five championship golf courses, hiking, biking, dog parks and more.
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport is only 18 miles from Panama City, Florida. Carriers include Delta, Southwest, Silver Airways and United.
Qualified candidates will be Board Eligible or Board Certified Physicians in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with Hospitalist Experience.