Excellent opportunity to join a stable and successful, 11 physician practice in Chestnut Hill.
Seeking a full-time board certified/eligible General Internist to join our practice. We are one of the top-ranked hospitals in the United States that also is a major teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School. Our primary care physicians deliver exceptional care with both passion and purpose. Our primary care physicians are able to build their careers upon the foundation and support of our group.
Located in Chestnut Hill, the internal medicine physician group provides health screening, comprehensive diagnostic work-ups, treatment and long-term care. Outpatient laboratory, radiology and specialty services are available on site. We offer:
- competitive salaries and benefit programs
- diverse primary care practice locations
- state-of-the-art EMR and enterprise data warehousing
- full-time and part-time opportunities available
- world-class integrated specialty network
- professional development programs
- NCQA PCHM recognized
- embedded services within practices
- piloting innovative delivery models (e-visits, etc.)
- opportunities to teach medical students and residents
We provide comprehensive adult medical care for over 200,000 patients across our sixteen primary care practices throughout the greater Boston area. Our facilities are modern and patient-centered, with high-caliber clinical and support staff teams. Our PCPs see a complete range of adult patients across all demographics and diseases and conditions. Our growing network of primary care practices in eastern Massachusetts is testimony to our commitment to primary care as a critical component of managing populations, and our dedication to providing the best experience and health outcomes for our patients.