Excellent opportunity to apply and further develop leadership skills within a busy Urgent Care Center in Weymouth. This is a very busy location that offers multi-specialty practices and various on-site services.
Seeking a full-time Family Practice board certified physician (or D.O.) to lead our Urgent Care Center. Our Urgent Care physicians deliver exceptional care with both passion and purpose. Our primary care physicians are able to build their careers upon the foundation and support of the organization.
- competitive salaries and benefit programs
- diverse primary care practice locations
- state-of-the-art EMR and enterprise data warehousing
- full-time and part-time opportunities available
- world-class integrated specialty network
- professional development programs
- NCQA PCHM recognized
- embedded services within practices
- piloting innovative delivery models (e-visits, etc.)
We provide comprehensive adult medical care for over 200,000 patients across our sixteen primary care practices throughout the greater Boston area. Our facilities are modern and patient-centered, with high-caliber clinical and support staff teams. Our PCPs see a complete range of adult patients across all demographics and diseases and conditions. Our growing network of primary care practices in eastern Massachusetts is testimony to our commitment to primary care as a critical component of managing populations, and our dedication to providing the best experience and health outcomes for our patients.