Join a premiere healthcare provider in Pennsylvania!
Excellent location seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist who is patient-centric, dedicated to service and quality, and wishes to have a balanced lifestyle.
- The Rheumatology Department includes 2 physicians and a nurse practitioner. We
- Expect to see a wide variety of Rheumatic conditions. There is an active Osteoporosis program (High Risk Osteoporosis Clinic: HiROC), interpret DXA scans and recently added Musculoskeletal Ultrasound to our practice.
- Be part of an innovative and active as part of a leader in developing new models of rheumatic healthcare delivery
- Includes an excellent osteoporosis practice that utilizes a Mobile DXA service. Services also include Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- 2017 grads welcome to apply!
- H1 visa candidates may be considered. Sorry, no J1 assistance
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job and any of our Permanent and Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.