Part-Time ED Physician needed for Humboldt General Hospital
* Board Certified in EM, IM, or FM
* Current ACLS, ATLS, PALS
* Current unrestricted Nevada medical license and DEA
* 24 Hour Shifts
* Emergency Room experience within the past two years
* Competitive hourly rates
* Flexible Schedule
* Independent Contractor status
Please contact Scott Sutton at (register or log in to show contact information) or 850-437-7728 for more information.
* Humboldt General Hospital is a 25-bed modern facility located just over two hours northeast of Reno. The ER physicians are supported by an on-call medical staff of physicians specializing in family practice, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics and surgery; as well as radiology and laboratory services available to physicians and patients 24 hours per day. The Emergency Department sees 7,000 patient visits per year and are supported by a top-notch ED nursing staff. The Hospital also provides medical services through its FastTrack clinic for patients who may be seen by midlevel providers. ED physicians see only emergency department patients as the Hospital provides a Hospitalist service for patients needing inpatient admission and inpatient medical services.
* Winnemucca is a jewel found in the very center of Northern Nevada. Known for outstanding hospitality, Winnemucca has often been referred to as the “friendliest town in Nevada.” With 24-hour gaming action, endless recreational opportunities, rich community history, quality accommodations, and great dining options Winnemucca is the place to be.
Please See Job Description