MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
* EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Van Wert County Hospital
* BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
* Current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS
* Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA
* 400 Hrs. ED experience required
* 12 or 24 Hr. shifts
* Competitive hourly rates
* Independent Contractor status
* "A" rated professional liability insurance
Contact Anthony at (register or log in to show contact information), 800-444-7009, or 850-437-7716
* With an annual ED volume of 24,000 visits, Van Wert County Hospital Emergency Services staff provides quality and compassionate care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Emergency services at Van Wert County Hospital are offered in a state-of-the-art facility. Emergency department professionals strive to accommodate patients with particular needs including psychiatric care and crisis intervention for victims of assault or abuse.
* Van Wert is located in Northwest Ohio. It is set in the heart of Northwest Ohio's rich agricultural lands. Van Wert is just within a 350 mile radius to the Great Lakes, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, Louisville, Nashville, Buffalo, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Toledo, and Dayton.
Please See Job Description