Located in the northeastern suburbs of Baltimore, our group offering total comprehensive health care for its loyal patient population, has an outstanding opportunity for an Internal Medicine/Hospitalist physician interested in joining a thriving patient-centric practice. As this practice continues its success and growth, the group is seeking physicians who value the ability to offer patients a tremendous continuity of care.
Highlights of this position include:
- Provide patient care in both the hospital and rehab/skilled nursing facility environment (SNIF)
- Monday through Friday work schedule; very flexible hours with shared call on weekends
- Work out of only one hospital and one to two SNIF facilities each day
- Employed arrangement with the practice
- Compensation model in place to allow financial incentives within the practice
- Located in northeast suburb of Parkville, MD in new clinical office setting
- Visa Candidates will be considered
Come experience both a great professional and personal lifestyle in the suburbs of Baltimore! As one of the more enjoyable and livable areas on the east coast, the area offers closely knit neighborhoods and historic quarters provide an engaging backdrop to many diverse attractions, especially those along its celebrated waterfront, like the Inner Harbor's National Aquarium and the Pier 6 Concert Pavilion and Power Plant entertainment complex. The city also boasts top-rated museums, like the Walters Art Museum and the child-oriented, interactive Port Discovery, which cover everything from fine arts to urban archeology. The educational opportunities in the Baltimore are well known...including top notch medical training facilities (Johns Hopkins; University of Maryland). And of course, Baltimore boasts great sporting events including the NFL Ravens and MLB Orioles. Plus, a short car or train ride gets you to our nation's capitol, Washington, DC.