MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
EmCare Acute Care Surgery has a Trauma Surgery Medical Director opportunity in Terre Haute, IN beginning in May, 2015
Board Certified in General Surgery (required)
Board Certified in Critical Care (strongly preferred)
* Peds Experience
* Previous Trauma Medical Director experience
* ATLS Instructor
* State & Regional Exposure
Active state medical license in Indiana or willingness/ability to obtain IN license within a reasonable timeframe
All trauma and acute care surgeries for emergent patients arriving through the ED
* Level II Trauma Center
* Schedule is 7 days on/7 days off, 26-weeks per year
* 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (12-hour shifts with call nightly)
* Clinic is one day per week for follow up care
* Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
* Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
* $5,000 CME Allowance/Business Expense Reimbursement Account
* Competitive compensation package based upon experience and the number of shifts worked
* Promotion of a Balanced Work–Life enviroment
Please See Job Description