MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
* 317-bed Acute Care Facility
* Level III Trauma (applying for Level II)
* 12 hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12 hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
* All cases come through the ED
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
* Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/SurgicalCritical Care Fellowship Preferred
* ATLS Required
* Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op visit
St. Marks’ Hospital is an affiliate of HCA, the nation’s largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. It is also Utah’s first hospital and an integral part of Utah’s specialty trauma care system. The hospital has been delivering exceptional patient care since 1872. St. Mark’s offers the best-in-state Heart and Vascular programs, along with a Spine Center and Robotic-assisted surgery. Its staff performs more than 15,000 surgeries a year and provides care for 80,000+ outpatient visits.
* Salt Lake City is the largest city in Utah with a population of approximately 192,000.
* Combining the amenities of a major metropolitan area with the friendliness of a quaint, mountain town, Salt Lake isa beautiful, safe and vibrant place to live.
* Salt Lake is proud to have an environmentally sustainable city that promotes alternative transportation, greenhouse gas emission reductions, and water conservation.
* Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
* Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
* Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.
* $5,000 CME Allowance
* Competitive Income Potential
* Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more