MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
We are seeking an Emergency Department Site Medical Director in Manchester, TN.
* TN Medical License
* Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
* ACLS, PALS, and BLS Certifications; ATLS preferred
This Opportunity Offers:
* Medical Director's Stipend
* Employee Status with Benefits
Contact Jim at 850-444-2548 or email a CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Unity Medical Center is a 49-bed acute care hospital located in Manchester, TN. Dedicated to providing the utmost in care to the community, UMC brought the first Women's Health Clinic to the area and continues to make tremendous strides in becoming the community hospital for the people of Manchester.
* 10,000 Annual ED Visits
* 12-Hour Shifts
Manchester, TN is located 60 miles southeast of Nashville and 40 miles northwest of Chattanooga. From the history of Old Stone Fort State Archaeological Park to Beans Creek Winery and the Bonaroo music festival, Manchester has something for everyone.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
* Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* "A" rated professional liability insurance
* Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
* Competitive compensation including several benefit options
* Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
* Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
* Colleague referral bonus program
* Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. (TM) EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, pa rt-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
Please See Job Description