MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Troy, Pennsylvania. We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
* BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice
* ATLS, ACLS, PALS
* 12-24 hour shifts
* 3rd-year Resdients welcome!
* Recent ED Experience
* 7,000 annual volume
* Independent contractor status
* Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
Troy Community Hospitalis a Critical Access Hospital that provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services to its rural community. In 2013, Guthrie opened a new state-of-the-art facility to replace the original structure built in 1950. Troy hospital began as a 13-bed hospital, expanding to 72 beds and 12 bassinets in 1956.In 1984, the hospital officially became part of the Guthrie system and achieved federal Critical Access Hospital status in 2003. The on-site helipad quickly facilitates transfers to save precious minutes transport time.Virtually every inch of the new Guthrie Troy Community Hospital was designed with the needs of our patients in mind.
Troy is located centrally near the western border of the County. The Township is bounded on the north by Columbia and Springfield, on the east by West Burlington, on the south by Granville and Canton, and on the west by Armenia. Troy has several creeks that flow through it, which include: Mud Creek, Canfield Run, Sugar Creek, Fall Creek, and Leonard Creek. Troy has several major roads that travel through the town, which include: Route 14, Route 6, and Route 514.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or PRN opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader that delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership
* The support and resources you need to succeed
* “A” rated professional liability insurance
* Credentialing and enrollment support
* Extensive variety of locations – rural, suburban, urban – by the ocean, by the mountains
* Extensive variety of settings – small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children’s hospitals
* Safe and comfortable work environment
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
* Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* Colleague referral bonus program
Please see Job Description