Hospitalist Opportunity in Middle TN
MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
We are looking for a Full Time Hospitalist Physician in McMinnville, TN.
Hospitalist- Physician Requirements:
* TN Medical License
* Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
* Extensive Hospitalist experience and Critical Care experience strongly preferred
* ACLS, PALS certified
* Strong interpersonal and patient services skills
Contact Jim at 850-444-2548 or (register or log in to show contact information).
River Park Hospital is a community hospital that has dedicated itself to providing the highest quality of care to Warren County and its surrounding areas.This 125-bed hospital has 8 ICU beds and 12 ED beds.There is double Hospitalist Physician coverage 7a to 7p and single Hospitalist Physician coverage from 7p to 7a.
The medical staff and on-call physicians include cardiology, family practice, general surgery, gynecology, internal medicine and hospitalist. The In Patient Services are using Meditech 6.0 for medical records and Dragon Speech Recognition for dictation.
* Annual Hospitalist volume is 14,500 encounters per year
* Annual ED volume 27,500-
McMinnville is the largest city in and the county seat of Warren County, Tennessee, United States, nestled in the foothills of the Cumberland Plateau.- The community is- world renowned for its nurseries,- Bluegrass Underground, natural waterways and trails.-
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
* Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* "A" rated professional liability insurance
* Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
* Competitive compensation including several benefit options
* Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
* Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
* Colleague referral bonus program
* Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. (TM) EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, pa rt-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
See Job Description
Job Posted: 04/10/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
13737 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Dallas TX 75240