MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
We are looking for Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine- Physicians in Sparta, TN.
* Board Eligible in Primary Care or Emergency Medicine
* ACLS & PALS certifications
* 400 hrs of EM experience within last 2 years
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
For more information, email- (register or log in to show contact information) or call 850-444-2528.
Highland Medical Center Emergency Department has 60 beds in the hospital, with 4 beds in the ICU and 8 beds in the emergency department. There is single physician coverage with shifts 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am. The medical staff and on-call physicians include anesthesiology, family practice, general surgery, gynecology, orthopedic surgery, internal medicine and urology. The ED is using MedPro for medical records.
* 14,000 Annual ED Visits
* 12-hour shifts
Sparta is located in the gorgeous, rolling hills of White County, Tennessee. It has a musical heritage as being a base of the bluegrass roots movement and has become a haven for history buffs, music fans and nature lovers.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, inclu ding:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
* Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* "A" rated professional liability insurance
* Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
* Competitive compensation including several benefit options
* Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
* Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
* Colleague referral bonus program
* Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. (TM) EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, pa rt-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
See Job Description