MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare has hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
We are seeking a Part Time Emergency -Medicine -Physician in Bay City, TX.-
* Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal- Medicine or Family Practice
* ATLS, ACLS, PALS certifications
* ER experience required
Matagorda Regional Medical Center is a licensed 58-bed hospital and the only Level 3 trauma center in the county of Matagorda.- The facility was built in 2009 and -offers state-of-the-art surgical suites, Women's Center, large, private patient rooms and an expanded ED.
Emergency Department Features:
* Level III Trauma Center
* 18,000 annual patient visits
* 24 hours of daily Physician coverage
Located in Bay City, TX - just minutes from Matagorda Bay, you will find beautiful beaches with numerous outdoor activities such as fishing, golf, water sports and other recreation.-
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
* Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* "A" rated professional liability insurance
* Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
* Competitive compensation including several benefit options
* Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
* Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
* Colleague referral bonus program
* Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. (TM) EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, pa rt-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better .
See Job Description