North Carolina community, with easy access to Raleigh, seeks a General Orthopedic Surgeon with experience as well as a primary focus in General Orthopedics.
• You will join 4 other Orthopedic Surgeons, 1 Anesthesiologist and 4 Physician Assistant’s
• You will have privileges at the Hospital
• They will offer a Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
• There will be the opportunity for partnership buy-in after your 1st year of employment
• Call is shared and is 1:4 at the moment
The hospital is a full service, 115+bed acute care facility.
With easy access to the greater Raleigh and Research Triangle area. The triangle has experienced rapid growth throughout the 1990s and into this century. That vast growth has extended into this area and eastern Carolina. The Triangle area has major health centers to which complex cases can be referred, such as Duke Medical Center, University of North Carolina Medical Center and Wake Medical Center. Additionally, Greenville is the home of Pitt County Medical Center and the Brody School of Medicine.