California Family Practice Opening
Employment with Superb Benefits
Beautiful Location & Suburban Amenities
- Employment with stable salary, bonuses, superb benefit package, and mission based clinic
- Multi-Specialty Federally Qualified Health Clinic
- $170,000 - $180,000 base salary with additional production bonuses
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus, $8,000 Relocation Assistance
- Average 22-30 patients per day, provider driven schedule
- Call 1:6 rotated weekly, currently no clinical duties when on call for the week, admissions only
- 112 Bed Regional Medical Center - acute care, emergency medicine, diagnostic, and surgical care
- Wellness & Fitness Center, X-Ray, Rehabilitation Centers, Rural Health Clinics
Enjoy ALL that California offers within 30 minutes to large metro, 2 hours to Yosemite, 30 minutes to rafting and mountain biking at Sequoia National Park, 2.5 hours to Los Angeles, 3 hours to San Francisco, and 1.5 hours to the California Pacific Coast!
- 449,253 county population and growing metro area!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Award Winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon Schools
- Quality Private Schools only $3K Per Year
- Gateway to the Sequoias- Less than an hour to Sequoia National Park.
- Spectacular Sierra Nevada Mountain Range – 30 Minutes Away
- Outdoor Enthusiasts: skiing, hiking, fishing, kayaking, backpacking and whitewater rafting all within an hour’s drive
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with international airport just an hour away
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact Detlef Domagalski at (714) 914-4176 and forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) (register or log to show contact information)