- Specialty: OBGYN
- Location: Tacoma, WA
- Period of Performance: Up to 12 months
- Full Time: 40 Hours/week
- Hours Required: Mon-Fri Outpatient Clinic, Call Evenings and Weekends (rotation)
- Board Certification OBGYN or Board Eligible Also Accepted
- Rate of Pay: $100/hour -
- Travel/Lodging and Malpractice Covered
- Other Certifications Required:PALS BLS, ACLS, DEA
* US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED * ANY STATE LICENSE IN GOOD STANDING/UNRESTRICTED
*Must be in Good Standing with Medicare/Medicaid Programs
- 180 deliveries per month (usually done by midwives, med students and residents) OBGYN's supervise on all delivers.
- No NICU rounding
- Call Rotates week at a time, Not really any secondary call (at home call).
- Assisting on C-sections – backing up the residents.