Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Physicians for Hackettstown Regional Medical Center in Hackettstown, NJ. This hospital is located in the bucolic Warren County which is just 1 hour from New York City, 20 minutes to the Poconos and 1 hour to Upstate, New York. Hackettstown was named #72 of the top 100 towns in the United States to Live and Work In by Money Magazine. Full Practice support is provided by a great team of practitioners and medical scribes.
About Hackettstown Regional Medical Center:
- 111-bed community hospital
- 11 private ED rooms and a separate room for cardiac and stroke patients
- 22,000 visits annually
- Fully Accredited Primary Stroke Center
- Part of Atlantic Health System
- Named a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission for two consecutive years
- 1 hour from New York City, 20 minutes to the Poconos and 1 hour to Upstate, New York
- Home to Centenary College and Mars Chocolate North America
- Cultural attractions include a diverse offering of international cuisine, Lakota Wolf Preserve, wineries, farmers markets and antiquing
- Recreational activities include hiking, biking, tubing, golfing, boating, camping, fishing and skiing only 30 minutes away in the Poconos
Emcare Partners Group Offers Competitive hourly rates, RVU Incentives, Insurance (health, disability, life, dental, and vision), CME / Business expense allowance, Malpractice Coverage, 401k and Deferral Plan. Please contact me if you'd like to discuss this outstanding opportunity further. If you're on the lookout for a new venture, but this is not the right fit for you, please contact me and we can review additional opportunities in New York or New Jersey.
(register or log in to show contact information)