No Peds, no Urgent Care.
If you’re an Occupational Medicine physician, you may prefer to avoid situations where you’d be required to see Pediatric patients and non-Occupational Urgent Care patients. If so, this hospital-based opportunity in southern Ohio may be a good match.
Here are some basics:
- Established, hospital-based Occ Med program with hundreds of corporate clients.
- See approximately 20 patients per day.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including student loan repayment.
- Will work mainly out of brand new multispecialty clinic opening later this year.
- Rural setting roughly 2 hours from Columbus, Cincinnati.
Contact Nick Leu for more details:
(register or log in to show contact information)