Psychiatrist Job -- Emergency Psychiatry Services -- NEW SALARY San Jose, California -- 2803
My longtime Client based in San Jose, California is hiring for a Psychiatrist for Emergency Psychiatric Services. The position is for both full-time and part-time psychiatrist.
• One of the last remaining county run psychiatric ER's staffed with psychiatrists who have been there for over 15 years, who are committed to the facility and the county as a whole.
• INCREDIBLE SALARY - $300K++
• This is a place to spend your career with like-minded psychiatrists.
• Enjoy lots of interaction with colleagues from some of the best training institutions in the country.
• Fantastic nursing staff.
• Proximity and good relationship with medical ER.
• Opportunity to supplement your income by doing extra shifts at good rates.
The compensation package has continued to develop into one of the finest in the marketplace. If you are looking for a great family friendly opportunity then you will enjoy the 53 total days off. If you are looking to maximize your income and still work in the public sector then you can cash out up to 18 vacation days per year for an additional $15,000. Below you will find some bullet points for additional information.
• BE EPS: $307,800
• BC EPS: $323,100
• Can cash out pay up to 18 days per year, so up to an additional $15,000
• Annual leave: 288 hours/year. (144 hours can be cashed out annually for $15,000). 36 days off.
• Holidays: 12 days/year
• Educational leave: 40 hours/year
• Total days off – 53
• Educational fund: $2800/year
• CALPERS retirement plan
This location is in the South Bay Area in San Jose, California, possibly the most desirable place to live in the United States. You will enjoy unparalleled diversity of cultures and ideas as well as access to outstanding academic institutions such as Stanford and UCSF. You will also find excellent school districts and family-oriented activities. The Bay Area is an epicenter of arts and culture all while enjoying Easy access to beaches, San Francisco, the wine country, Yosemite. This location is Ideal for the physically active with access to skiing, kayaking, hiking, and climbing. The weather cannot be beat with mild winters and temperate summers. There is something for everyone!"
If you have interests in this or other Psychiatry Jobs contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889, (register or log in to show contact information) or visit our website at www.selectprofessional.com.
This position is specific for a Board Prepared or Board Certified Psychiatrist. Requirements then are that the successful candidate would have a degree as an M.D. or D.O. with proven residency training in Psychiatry.