Endocrinology Physician (END 5352195)
Endocrinology Physician Needed
Join a Thriving Health System Physician Group
Perfect Midwest City
Physician led health system is seeking BC/ BE Endocrinologist to round out their busy department. With over 400 physicians and 250 advanced care providers comprising over 80 specialties/subspecialties and a service area of 1.5 million residents, this nationally recognized health system is committed to providing unparalleled patient centered care.
• No primary care patients
• Division includes Nutrition Services and the Diabetic Education Program
• Most staff members in the Diabetes Education Program, which is recognized by the ADA, are certified diabetes educators
• Opportunity for academic appointment at the University College of Medicine and participation in clinical trials
• Quality-focused, nationally-ranked organization dedicated to providing patient-focused care
• Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
• Physician Group employs more than 400 physicians and 250 advanced practice providers
This pristine and vibrant major University City has everything you’d ever want or need. With beautiful city or suburban living, a major university that is teeming with energy and values that only exist in the Midwest, there’s no better place to call home.
• Fantastic metropolitan area with a population of 250,000 residents
• Major university with a student body of 32,000 from all 50 states and 100 countries
• Excellent shopping and diverse dining options- fine dining, bistros, gastro pubs and casual
• Outstanding cost of living- 10% below the US national average
• Incredible education system- $13,800 expenditure per student- Higher than the US average
• Jet service airport and 2 hours to two major urban centers and international airports
To be considered for this Endocrinology opportunity, please contact Donald Evans at (949) 325-7651 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Please reference: END 5352195
For more physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job Posted: 04/22/18
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
1603 Lyndon B. Johnson FWY
Dallas TX 75234