St. Michael’s Medical Center
111 Central Ave.
Newark, NJ 07102
FT /PT ED Physician
Saint Michael’s Medical Center is a regional tertiary-care, teaching, and research center . Founded in 1867, Saint Michael’s Medical Center combines state-of-the-art technology, the latest diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and leading-edge research, and a network of highly qualified physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals, in order to provide top-quality health care services delivered with compassionate care.
Job Description/ Emergency Department Overview:
- 44,000 Annual ED Volume
- Recent $30 million renovation to the ED has tripled the size of the ER
- Phy Shifts: 7a-7p/7p-7a/11a-11p
- Independent Contractor Model for physicians
- National emergency medicine company with extensive resources and superior support programs developed over decades in partnership with hundreds of hospitals and physicians.
- Voted in the top 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
Newark, New Jersey is headquarters to numerous corporations, such as Prudential Financial and Panasonic Corporation of North America. Located in the heart of New Jersey's Gateway Region, Newark is the second largest city in the New York metropolitan area, and approximately 8 miles west of Manhattan. Along with being the home to several universities such as Rutgers and Seton Hall, Newark is also home to several cultural and sports venues including the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, and the Prudential Center.
For more information about exciting opportunities, please contact:
Mark Van Wert, Physician Recruiter
(215) 442-5040 or call/text (215) 429-2651
(register or log in to show contact information)
- BC/BE EM