- Rapidly growing GI department is seeking at least two to three additional physicians to join their organization;
- We have opportunities for physicians who enjoy a more clinical setting, or for those providers who enjoy busier inpatient practices;
- This market which services a significant number of patients is underserved for GI which necessitates the need for additional providers;
- One recently added physician had a full patient load in just a few months;
- This is primarily a general GI opportunity, but if you enjoy ERCP we welcome your services as well;
- This southern city is one of the most sought after and requested cities to live in by physicians;
- Excellent private or public educational opportunities for your children:
- International Airport with excellent access;
- Community offers endless amenities, suburban or urban living all within minutes of your office;
- This salaried position offers RVU production and quality incentives plus full benefits and the peace of mind that comes from being supported by a national health system;
Considering all the factors that go into evaluating a viable practice opportunity, it is the balance of those elements; work life, personal life, compensation, and community; which places this specific opportunity a notch above others in the region.
For confidential consideration and to reserve an interview date, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners immediately at (888) 885-5009, fax your CV to 817-900-8650 or email by clicking the apply button. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Please reference job number 449.