Full Time BC Adult Psychiatrist to serve as Medical Director Job Outpatient/Inpatient in Clearfield County, PA – STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT and SIGN-ON BONUS! #2725
A BC Adult Psychiatrist is needed to serve as Medical Director at an adult inpatient unit in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania:
• 10% medical director duties and 90% clinical psychiatry
• 50/50 split of inpatient and outpatient work
• EXCELLENT Compensation
• Call is only 1:8
• Educational loan assistance up to $75,000!!
• Relocation up to $10,000 and $15,000 Sign-On BONUS!
• Residency/Fellowship stipend of $1,000 during last year of training
• VERY Comprehensive Benefits Package
• CME, Hospital Discount, Day Care Program, Malpractice and MORE!
• 5 years of practice experience required
Live in rustic Clearfield County:
• Treasure Lake – boating/fishing/beaches/horse stables/cottages and campgrounds
• Cook Forest State Park – 8,000 acres of preserved rolling hills and streams
• Art and theatre festivals, golfing and eateries to your hearts’ content!
• Visit down the road to a local winery or farmers market
If you have interests in this or other Psychiatry Jobs contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889, (register or log in to show contact information) or visit our website at www.selectprofessional.com.
This position is specific for a Board Prepared or Board Certified Psychiatrist. Requirements then are that the successful candidate would have a degree as an M.D. or D.O. with proven residency training in Psychiatry.