Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians, is currently seeking quality locum tenens/PRN hospitalist physicians for Livingston, TX., just a short commute from Houston.
St. Luke's Health Memorial is home to a physician-centric administration that works collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
You'll love working for Echo Locum Tenens! Why? Our practice model is based on sustainable career for you. We manage providers' patient volume, providing you the time required with patients to deliver high-quality care and improve outcomes. Our physician-developed workflow and informatics platform, SoundConnect, streamlines workflow and communications. As a physician-led organization, we support every physician in becoming a strong provider and leader in their hospital. We practice hospital medicine - the way it should be.
CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial Livingston
CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial Livingston, a beautifully modern and innovative facility, provides patients with access to 24/7 critical care, diagnostic services and much more. The medical and nursing staff at CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial supports the health of surrounding communities through compassionate care, constant innovation and unwavering, unmatched dedication
Program details include:
- 66 bed hospital
- Open 8 bed ICU, no procedures required
- Established 2 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Sub-specialty back-up available
- Hospitalist team does not run codes
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off available
- No minimum shift requirements
- Large market compensation/small town setting
- Houston metro area approximately 2 hours commute
- Paradigm EMR
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
- Malpractice insurance with full tail coverage
- Expedient credentialing
**As this position is a locum tenens, PRN or locum to perm position, we can only accept US Citizens, Green Card Holders or EAD Holders since this is considered an Independent Contractor position**
Can possibly schedule as early as late May, please call me ASAP to discuss further! ~ David
Echo LT/Recruiting Consultant
(register or log in for contact information)